1. Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds
2. Christy Turlington & Edward Burns
3. Alexi Ashe & Seth Meyers
4. Joshua Jackson & Diane Kruger
5. John Molner & Katie Couric
6. Jay Z & Beyoncé
7. Edward Norton & Shauna Robertson
8. Sarah Silverman & Michael Sheen
9. Scott Campbell & Lake Bell
10. David Beckham & Victoria Beckham
11. Jared Kushner & Ivanka Trump
12. Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield
13. Alexis Stoudemire & Amar’e Stoudemire
14. Gisele & Tom Brady
15. Chrissy Teigen & John Legend
16. Todd Spiewak & Jim Parsons
17. ASAP Rocky & Chanel Iman
18. Darren Le Gallo & Amy Adams
An earlier edition of this post misidentified Ryan Reynolds as Ryan Gosling and Edward Burns as Edward Norton. The editor of this post did not have her coffee this morning.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎