1. Today, Rihanna arrived at the Heathrow airport wearing what appears to be the largest backpack on this planet.
2. It’s GARGANTUAN.
3. It’s OUTRAGEOUS.
4. Like, at least 3 times the size of this man from the 1800s.
5. It’s even larger than this GINORMOUS sheep who’s probably on steroids.
6. Like, no shit, Godzilla would have NO TROUBLE sporting this look around town.
It fits him quite nicely.
7. YOU CAN LITERALLY see it from the Eiffel Tower, if that tells you anything.
8. Just so you FULLY understand the ridiculousness of this bag, the Earth could probably wear it comfortably.
9. OK, I’m done. The bag is big. Moving on.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.