1. “Hey, Rico from Hannah Montana. Sure, we can dance closely like there’s no tomorrow.”
2. “RICO, THAT’S A COOL NAME. I’M HAVING FUN.”
3. “Thanks for not invading my personal space in anyway what-so-ever like everyone else does.”
4. “Oh, I see your arm has made it around my waist, it must’ve slipped.”
5. “Jaden, did I hear you say you wanted to dance?? No? You’re gonna dance anyways.”
6. “Kylie, turn away. I’m about to get super dramatic for no reason.”
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.