1. It starts off with her lying in what appears to be an incubator or those liquid tubes from The Island.
2. Then, once she’s grown into a human, it transitions into her mouthing something like, “Ew, chapstick.” So we’re like, “Do you want chapstick?”
3. Then she says what looks like “I hate everyone” and we’re like, “OK, not necessary. We’re just trying to help.”
4. Then she feels her ribs slowly and we’re like, “Miley, if you’re cold, use the sheet how it’s intended.”
5. Then she’s like, “True that, peace y’all.” We’re like, “Bye.”
6. Then she’s like, “Just kidding,” and slicks her hair back. The end.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳