1. It starts off with her lying in what appears to be an incubator or those liquid tubes from The Island.
2. Then, once she’s grown into a human, it transitions into her mouthing something like, “Ew, chapstick.” So we’re like, “Do you want chapstick?”
3. Then she says what looks like “I hate everyone” and we’re like, “OK, not necessary. We’re just trying to help.”
4. Then she feels her ribs slowly and we’re like, “Miley, if you’re cold, use the sheet how it’s intended.”
5. Then she’s like, “True that, peace y’all.” We’re like, “Bye.”
6. Then she’s like, “Just kidding,” and slicks her hair back. The end.
- Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump's pick to lead the EPA, refused to say at his confirmation hearing if he would recuse himself from lawsuits he filed against the EPA.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Obama commuted Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for giving classified documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom.