1. First off, run up right beside her at a supersonic pace. The faster, the better, obviously.
Hold your skateboard and/or all other personal belongings in your arms for ultimate efficiency.
2. Throw a peace sign up (no other hand gestures) and don’t say anything. Words are unnecessary while taking the shortest selfie ever.
3. Snap the photo in a timely manner and ignore the fact that Kim is totally and utterly unfazed by you.
4. Finally, thank the gods for your 3G network and the fact that you’re able to upload this instantly.
Be proud you captured that moment of you and her walking down that sidewalk.
5. Go on and continue living your life. The end!
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, has volunteered to testify in the Senate about his multiple meetings with the Russian ambassador.
- Attorney General Sessions threatened to block money to so-called sanctuary cities that don't help deport undocumented immigrants with criminal records.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only two days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- After stopping three girls from boarding a plane for wearing leggings, United Airlines is getting mocked by everyone from Chrissy Teigen to Delta ✈️ 👀