1. Put on a tank top and jeans and look better than everyone else who has ever put on a tank top and jeans.
2. Bring famous photographer, Terry Richardson, who will film this journey and turn it into another ridiculously perfect music video.
3. Raise your arms and look perfectly angelic while praying that others will keep their lunch down because that’s not an issue for you.
4. Breeze your way up to it, with your perfect haircut, like it’s the easiest thing you’ve ever done in your entire life.
5. Ignore stomach drop and precede by looking fabulous.
6. Disregard paparazzi drone hovering above you as you enjoy your spontaneity.
7. Laugh out loud because you’re Beyoncé and you’re on a roller coaster.
8. Pretend to be vulnerable to make everyone else feel better.
9. Suddenly remember you could win a VMA for this next year.
10. End up riding roller coaster like a boss.
- UK chancellor George Osborne says Brexit will impact the economy but Britain faces the challenge from "a position of strength."
- What Brexit can tell us about how the U.S. presidential election is going. Note: it's not the same thing as Trump.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.