1. Put on a tank top and jeans and look better than everyone else who has ever put on a tank top and jeans.
2. Bring famous photographer, Terry Richardson, who will film this journey and turn it into another ridiculously perfect music video.
3. Raise your arms and look perfectly angelic while praying that others will keep their lunch down because that’s not an issue for you.
4. Breeze your way up to it, with your perfect haircut, like it’s the easiest thing you’ve ever done in your entire life.
5. Ignore stomach drop and precede by looking fabulous.
6. Disregard paparazzi drone hovering above you as you enjoy your spontaneity.
7. Laugh out loud because you’re Beyoncé and you’re on a roller coaster.
8. Pretend to be vulnerable to make everyone else feel better.
9. Suddenly remember you could win a VMA for this next year.
10. End up riding roller coaster like a boss.
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.