4. When they were standing very close to one another on a boat in Venice promoting their movie.
5. When George was amused by everything Sandra said.
6. Then when he was surprised that Sandra made him laugh this much.
7. When they realized that they loved talking to one another more than they loved talking to anyone else.
8. When George thought about going in for the kill and Sandra looked accepting of George’s choice.
9. When their hands grazed one another’s.
10. When George wouldn’t let go of Sandra’s hand and she loved it.
11. Then he couldn’t take his eyes off her even when she walked away.
12. When they both stopped after that to take a minute to envision their future together.
13. Then George let his eyes linger a little longer.
14. When George whispered sweet nothings into Sandra’s ear.
15. When Sandra pretended to be embarrassed that George was being so affectionate.
16. Then he stopped on the red carpet to kiss her hand.
17. When the sexual tension almost became too strong between them.
18. Then they laughed at what a close call that was.
19. When they were on the same boat laughing again the next day.
20. Then stopped for the second time to appreciate one another’s beauty.
21. When George presented Sandra as his lady.
22. Then couldn’t stop staring at her.
23. No really, he couldn’t stop.
24. When Sandra said “Stop staring, George.”
25. Then they were both like “fuck it.”
26. When Sandra surprised George by squeezing in this bro photo.
27. Then they decided to stop posing and hug it out instead.
28. When Sandra wanted to kiss George’s forehead.
29. Then they had to do solo shots but couldn’t leave each other’s side.
30. When they looked like an actual couple walking down the aisle.
31. When George tried to embarrass himself to make Sandra laugh.
32. Lastly, when they were in the movie theatre and realized George needs to stop dating around and propose already.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀