1. This photo of Daft Punk’s shiny metallic helmets stealing the show.
2. That moment when Dave Grohl and Paul McCartney were like, “What up, fool?”
3. Steven Tyler throwing up a peace sign and showing off his manicure.
4. Then him and his goatee posing perfectly for Jamie Foxx’s family photo.
5. This picture of Julia and Paul going in for the kill, and this cute, bald man smiling excitedly.
6. Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell, and Jay Z discussing matters over fancy drinks backstage.
7. Jay Z showing love to his main lady Beyoncé.
8. Queen Latifah and LL Cool J sharing the most enthusiastic embrace I’ve ever seen.
9. This photo of Paula Patton sticking her hand in Robin Thicke’s velvet pocket and giggling nervously about it.
10. Taylor Swift looking like an actual award statue because she’s so svelte and so gold.
11. Here’s Ozzy Osbourne looking really, really bored with this moment in time and wishing it would end.
12. John Legend introducing himself to Willie Nelson and Chrissy Teigen looking starstruck.
13. This picture of Paul Williams surprising Paul McCartney with a photo op.
14. Then Paul was like, “What the hell! It’s the Grammys!”
15. Pharrell and Thomas Bangalter celebrating their win with a big bear hug.
16. Here he is again making soulful eye contact with Sara Bareilles.
17. Jared Leto looking like a male model with the most perfect hair on this earth.
18. This adorable photo of Smokey Robinson needing help with his adorable bow tie.
19. Beyoncé wearing this stunning dress and looking better than everyone else.
20. Stevie Wonder sparkling in his sparkly outfit.
21. Macklemore doing a little jig because he realized he won four Grammys last night.
22. Jesse McCartney realizing there were two and half more hours of the show left.
23. Anna Faris strutting her stuff after presenting.
24. The best picture of the night is of Cyndi Lauper and Pharrell staring at each other’s heads.
25. Finally, Madonna standing in all her glory with her walking stick and cowboy hat.
- Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.
- A magnitude-6.2 earthquake struck central Italy early Wednesday. The mayor of Amatrice said the town "isn't here anymore."
- Facebook says it mistakenly suspended two libertarian groups. It's the network's latest case of suddenly removing content.