1. First and foremost, she is the actual definition of PERFECTION.
2. Her makeup and hair need, and probably have, separate Pinterest boards.
3. She never looks like she’s trying too hard and her style is absolutely timeless.
4. She can experiment with ANY and all beauty trends:
5. Plus, she has no problem wearing the bare minimum.
6. Makeup is meant to accentuate your natural beauty and she proves it every time.
7. Then again, nobody pulls off red lipstick better than this lady.
8. She has no trouble breaking beauty rules.
9. For example, you CAN accentuate both lips and eyes whenever you feel like it.
10. Also, she’s always game for experimenting with different hairstyles.
11. Remember that time she cut off all her hair and looked like a supermodel?
13. Or how about the time when she brushed all of her hair straight back and it looked glamorous and not greasy at all.
14. She can make a side ponytail look mature and elegant, which can be difficult to do sometimes.
My side pony makes me look like I’m 12.
15. Speaking of polished updos, this one is fantastic.
She doesn’t even care that she’s only wearing one earring!
16. Someone needs to make a tutorial for this one.
17. There’s literally too many hair examples to choose from.
18. Whether she’s aiming for something more laid-back and relaxed or something more formal,
19. She ALWAYS pulls it off, without fail.
20. Her approach to beauty is refreshing and relatable.
21. Old Hollywood starlets would be proud.
22. In conclusion, we wish we could copy every single one of her looks.
23. Especially this one.
Somebody please find out who her makeup artist is.
- Six people died and more than 60 were injured in a spree of gun violence in Chicago over Memorial Day weekend.
- Donald Trump's personal $1 million check to a charity was dated the same day he was interviewed by a reporter looking into the funds.
- The show "The Biggest Loser" is under investigation following a report that its contestants were given drugs to aid weight loss.