3. And if we don’t find that person soonish, at least 15 years, it’s fine. We can take care of ourselves while we keep waiting.
6. Everyone here agrees that making new friends actually involves witchery or a payment plan of some sort.
8. While out, we all want to order another alcoholic beverage on top of the other alcoholic beverages we’ve just finished. So, we do.
10. Hey, we’ll reflect on our lives and continue doing what we’ve been doing. We’re older now, that behavior is here to stay.
12. We treat our personal issues, whether large or nonexistent, with the utmost importance.
14. We can also spend equal amounts of time mulling over situations that probably won’t happen.
16. Even faulty internet streaming can ruin our week or year, depending on the quality of TV entertainment.
17. But more about Netflix: It’s important to buy clothing that can withstand a 72-hour binge and an excess of unidentifiable food crumbs.
Cheers to all of us, Mindy Kalings everywhere!
- International corporations that want to intimidate countries have access to a private legal system designed just for them. And to unlock its power, sometimes all it takes is a threat.
- Apple has to repay up to €13 billion ($14.5 billion) in illegal tax benefits to Ireland, the European Commission has ruled.
- Some of Europe's most vulnerable children are seeking refuge in the UK only to disappear from care and possibly fall into the clutches of people-traffickers.