3. And if we don’t find that person soonish, at least 15 years, it’s fine. We can take care of ourselves while we keep waiting.
6. Everyone here agrees that making new friends actually involves witchery or a payment plan of some sort.
8. While out, we all want to order another alcoholic beverage on top of the other alcoholic beverages we’ve just finished. So, we do.
10. Hey, we’ll reflect on our lives and continue doing what we’ve been doing. We’re older now, that behavior is here to stay.
12. We treat our personal issues, whether large or nonexistent, with the utmost importance.
14. We can also spend equal amounts of time mulling over situations that probably won’t happen.
16. Even faulty internet streaming can ruin our week or year, depending on the quality of TV entertainment.
17. But more about Netflix: It’s important to buy clothing that can withstand a 72-hour binge and an excess of unidentifiable food crumbs.
Cheers to all of us, Mindy Kalings everywhere!
- Donald Trump responded to the father of a fallen Muslim American soldier who criticized him at the DNC, saying, "I've made a lot of sacrifices."
- Luke Aikins became the first skydiver to successfully jump out of a plane without a parachute. He landed on a net 🌎💪
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.