1. First of all, everyone can agree her signature look is flawless.
2. Whether she adds braids or not, it’s quite spectacular.
3. Our middle part has NEVER looked quite like this.
I don’t understand.
4. Even when she tosses it back into a “messy” bun, it looks shiny and magnificent.
5. And somehow her side pony dresses up an outfit?
6. The last time we wore pigtail braids, we were in 5th grade. But she pulls it off without fail, every time.
7. Sure, maybe our hair would look like this if we had a stylist, but we don’t. So we can only marvel.
8. It literally doesn’t make a difference if it’s super straight or not.
9. It doesn’t matter if it’s super long or not.
10. It looks marvelous any which way.
11. Many of her ‘dos are wedding day-worthy.
You could just pick any of them to copy.
12. She has the hair color of an angel who went to heavenly salon and asked for actual 14 kt gold highlights.
13. She’s one of those people who could dye her hair any color and pull it off.
14. She can certainly sport the hell out of brunette, that’s for sure.
15. Her top-knot makes other top-knots look like oversized snowballs.
16. Let’s face it, the lady could grow a mullet and it would still be silkier than even the softest of animals on this planet.
17. In the end, we should find comfort in the fact that she can still make her hair look impeccable without actually trying.
Wait no, that doesn’t make us feel any better.
18. Let’s raise a glass or hand for Lauren Conrad’s good hair decade, everybody.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘