1. First of all, everyone can agree her signature look is flawless.
2. Whether she adds braids or not, it’s quite spectacular.
3. Our middle part has NEVER looked quite like this.
I don’t understand.
4. Even when she tosses it back into a “messy” bun, it looks shiny and magnificent.
5. And somehow her side pony dresses up an outfit?
6. The last time we wore pigtail braids, we were in 5th grade. But she pulls it off without fail, every time.
7. Sure, maybe our hair would look like this if we had a stylist, but we don’t. So we can only marvel.
8. It literally doesn’t make a difference if it’s super straight or not.
9. It doesn’t matter if it’s super long or not.
10. It looks marvelous any which way.
11. Many of her ‘dos are wedding day-worthy.
You could just pick any of them to copy.
12. She has the hair color of an angel who went to heavenly salon and asked for actual 14 kt gold highlights.
13. She’s one of those people who could dye her hair any color and pull it off.
14. She can certainly sport the hell out of brunette, that’s for sure.
15. Her top-knot makes other top-knots look like oversized snowballs.
16. Let’s face it, the lady could grow a mullet and it would still be silkier than even the softest of animals on this planet.
17. In the end, we should find comfort in the fact that she can still make her hair look impeccable without actually trying.
Wait no, that doesn’t make us feel any better.
18. Let’s raise a glass or hand for Lauren Conrad’s good hair decade, everybody.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 11 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.