1. Shake hands with one another.
You’ve got to introduce yourself to each other if you’re his future princess lady!
2. Enjoy some leisure time, really get to know one another.
This seems self-explanatory.
3. Talk about nonsense for hours and hours on end every single night until you don’t feel like it anymore.
“So you put the beans ON the toast. I see. That’s interesting.”
4. While you’re at it, feel free to discuss your passions and goals as well!
Even if his are super intense and aggressive at times.
5. Exercise together!
This is optional, obviously, since exercising is terrible.
6. Take a baking class.
You: “You’ve got a little something. Right there.”
Harry: “I haven’t eaten anything.”
You: “It’s fine, I’ll get it anyways.”
7. Reenact every single Harry Potter movie.
“I’ll be the Hermoine to your Ronald, Harry.”
8. Experiment, try some new things.
“I’m pretty sure we can still make a pyramid with two people, right? We’ll figure it out.”
9. Shop for puppies.
My family literally has six dogs that shit everywhere, but Harry doesn’t need to know that.
10. Drink fruity drinks.
Hell, just go on vacation with him! Also adding, wear sheer shirts.
11. Complain about your allergies together.
You: “Cats, horses, grass, and vegetables are the WORST.”
Harry: “You’re allergic to vegetables?”
12. Model for one another.
Hey, guys. Don’t knock it till you try it.
13. Introduce him to all your friends and family and strangers.
“Hi, you there! Yes, you in the cardigan. This is my boyfriend, Harry.”
14. Get all of your clothes monogrammed with each other’s names.
HIS & HERS, YOU KNOW??? SO CUTE.
15. Draw portraits of one another.
“Actually, Hare, I can’t draw. In any way what-so-ever. But feel free to keep sketching me.”
16. Grow a beard together!
Can’t grow a beard!??? Then watch his beard grow. Stop complaining, you’re with Prince Harry.
17. Share the same tent.
“Oh, I didn’t know this was, like, a camping thing [insert fake laugh}????? Well, SHUCKS [insert finger snap]. Good thing you brought one.”
18. Touch his left boob.
“Yes, your muscles have a lot of body. No. I meant, your body has a lot of muscles on it. Wait, no. Your muscly body has muscles.”
19. Sit in an ice pud, actually, no. No one wants to do this with Harry.
We’ve got to draw the line somewhere.
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he'll move on to other issues.
- The Republican health care bill is "anti-woman," said the president of Planned Parenthood, whose organization would be defunded by the legislation.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍