1. For starters, she could do a gazillion pull-ups because she was a total badass.
I did one in middle school one time.
2. Her eyes were two different colors and we immediately wished our eyes were two different colors.
4. No DOUBT, everyone on this planet wanted perfectly sun-kissed hair and a tan after this movie.
Sunscreen schmunscreen… Until I was 18, obviously.
5. Living life on the wild side was just her philosophy, plain and simple.
In hindsight, this was extremely dangerous. But we were like 14 when this came out, so whatever.
6. Kate was an actual superhuman fish lady.
Why run on grass when you can run on sand? Underwater. Carrying a rock. With your friends on your back.
7. Hey, she worked hard and she played hard. We respected that.
MAN, HE’S STILL SUPER HOT.
8. As someone who has literally never surfed a day in their life, this move made me say “whoa” out loud.
Who even knew this was a thing?
10. She didn’t give a damn about materialistic things (besides fame and sponsorships and stuff).
11. She somehow managed to NOT shit her pants when she saw this coming towards her.
Cue big gulps.
12. In fact, she got her ass kicked by the ocean numerous times and still kept going back for more.
We would’ve been like “Peach, bitch. See you again, never.”
13. She essentially shakes the wave’s hand like it ain’t no thang and we all wanted to go swimming afterwards.
14. Her CGI face was really focused and we totally felt inspired by it.
15. She and her boyfriend were a sporty powerhouse couple and it made us want to get into sports and sporty men, obviously.
16. Also, wearing 4-9 hemp bracelets at all times was absolutely necessary after this moment.
17. Her friends, although overly pushy and aggressive most of the time, remained constant supporters.
And they made board shorts look cool as hell.
18. Finally, she was on the cover of this insanely awesome clip-art magazine.
Dropshadow + Color Gradient = Fancy
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.