1. You've accepted that construction is just a part of your life
2. Doing this when deciding who's going to call Escort
3. Secretly looking forward to Joanne Darrigo's "What's Happening" emails
4. Lining up out the door for over a half hour for a Peapod or Shenanigans! show
5. Skipping the gym on the grounds you have a class on the 3rd floor of Jonas Clark
6. Getting called out by friends from other schools for calling Freshman "First Years"
7. You are addicted to Acoustic Java
8. You know literally everyone's gossip
9. Having class in Traina during the winter
10. Worcester Winters in general
11. Making friends with cars
12. Feeling an obligation to defend Worcester
13. Hating on Holy Cross and their stupid hill.
14. But secretly envying their endowment.
15. An influx of nerdy middle aged guys in tweed means there's free coffee nearby.
16. Frightened looking parents everywhere means there will be good food in the caf
17. Trying to tell the difference between odd behavior and a Psych experiment.
18. You've mastered your "sorry no thanks" for getting past the tablers in the UC
19. Watching sports alone because your friends wanted to go to Difficult Dialogs instead
20. Being the friend that wanted to go to Difficult Dialogs instead of watching sports
21. You've never gone to the health center without first complaining how far away it is
22. Never getting tired of the joke "there's an ANGEL in the audience"
23. Never getting tired of David Angel
24. Never getting tired of the beautiful fall foliage
25. Never getting tired of how beautiful Clark looks every season
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!