1. You’ve probably started a Hotty Toddy in an inappropriate place. Or least been with friends who’ve started it.
2. You’ve never once called our team the black bears.
3. You know girls who are actively seeking their “Mrs. Degree” and aren’t even ashamed to admit it.
4. You know that the weekend starts on Tuesdays with $4 daiquiris at Funkys.
And you know that the Taylor Swift isn’t named after the singer.
5. You understand what “Grove Attire” means and probably have been to weddings or parties where that’s listed as the dress code.
6. You don’t care when people call us TSUN, because you know it just means they are cowbell ringing rednecks.
And our Egg Bowl record speaks for itself…
7. You don’t understand why the Croft kids have to put a “cr” in front of everything… Crom? Really?
8. Even if you aren’t Greek, you’ve used the term GDI.
Frocket, Fratstar, Fratastic, and Cool Story Bro have also entered your vocabulary.
9. You hate driving to the Links to pick up friends, because it seems so far away from everything.
10. You know that Coop De Ville is only okay to eat after midnight while completely shitfaced.
Eating it hungover is also acceptable.
11. You wouldn’t dare consider wearing a t-shirt to a football game.
12. Even though we live pretty close to New Orleans and super close to Memphis, you’ve only ever been to either of those places for a Frat and/or Sorority formal (well, and Mardi Gras).
Bonus points for the coolest frat coolers.
13. You know that the Library isn’t on campus.
That doesn’t look like studying.
14. You’ve Yelled “Flim Flam” more times than you can count, and you’ve probably never once asked what that means.
15. You know that 90% of the roadblocks in town will take place on Old Taylor or Anderson.
16. You follow Ole Miss Problems on Twitter and miss Hotty Toddy Makeout.
And occasionally a #bloodygirlwasted slips into your tweets.
17. You know that one of the scariest places in the world is a large collection of Elvis junk known as Graceland Too, and you’ve probably become a lifetime member by going at least 3 times.
18. You’ve guessed that the Orientation Leaders have formed some type of cult.
19. You love to complain about how crowded the Union gets at lunchtime and parking and Cobra Security.
You also know that parking tickets quickly reach $45.
20. You’ve had to defend something controversial to do with our university (our name, our mascot, our decline on Princeton Review’s Top 20 Party Schools List).
21. You wouldn’t choose to go anywhere else because there is a reason we’re consistently ranked the most beautiful campus and most beautiful student body, and let’s be honest, the saying is real. “We might not win every game, but we never lose a party!”
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎