1. When you can't customize your Sim just right and it ends up looking nothing like you.
2. When you have a really awesome story going, but then one of your Sims ages up or something happens and they end up looking like this:
3. When your Sim gets stuck on something but there's literally NOTHING in front of them.
4. Two words: Free will.
5. That feeling of accomplishment you get when your Sim gets a bunch of money and you didn't have to use any cheat codes.
6. Wishing the Sims 2, 3 and 4 would use the music from the original Sims.
7. Trying to make all your Sims leave the room when a fire starts, but they keep running back in and pointing at the fire.
8. Really wanting to buy another expansion pack, but not being sure if it'll be worth the $20.
9. You see all these awesome pre-made houses so you try to make one, but it always ends up looking like this:
10. When your Sim has a baby and you realize that they may not have been cut out to be parents.
11. And then you're not entirely surprised when that baby turns into a jerk.
12. Saying to yourself, "I'm going to take my Sims' relationship slow this time."
13. Always wanting to know the true story behind Bella Goth and wishing there was some way to reunite her with Mortimer (without using cheats).
14. Making you and your crush a couple on The Sims and living out your fantasies.
15. You wish they would have offered Simlish as a second language in school because you actually know plenty of words and phrases from playing for hours on end.
16. And even though the new Sims games are amazing, sometimes it's still fun to take a look back at the classics.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!