1. “Women should not be allowed on juries where the accused is a stud.”
2. “Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women access to the mainstream of society.”
3. “They’re out there protesting what they actually wish would happen to them sometimes.”
4. "I’m a huge supporter of women. What I’m not is a supporter of liberalism. Feminism is what I oppose. Feminism has led women astray. I love the women’s movement — especially when walking behind it.”
5. “We’re not sexists, we’re chauvinists — we’re male chauvinist pigs, and we’re happy to be because we think that’s what men were destined to be. We think that’s what women want.”
6. “What is it with all of these young, single white women? Overeducated- doesn’t mean intelligent.”
7. “The nags … the national association of gals, that’s our pet name for the NOW gang … the nags are a bunch of whores to liberalism.”
8. “I think this reason why girls don’t do well on multiple choice tests goes all the way back to the Bible, all the way back to Genesis, Adam and Eve.
9. "One of the objectives of modern-era feminism was to take the presumed barbarian, brute nature out of men. It was to civilize men, make them more like women, make them more docile. Instead, what has happened is that women have sought to become like men.”
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!