1. Refuge Restrooms is an app that tells “transgender, intersex, and gender non-conforming individuals” which bathrooms are safe to use all over the world.
5. The Refuge Restrooms website says that it went live once a similar website “Safe2Pee” went defunct.
“We seek to create a community focused not only on finding existing safe restroom access,” the Refuge website states, “but also looking forward and participating in restroom advocacy for transgender, intersex, and gender nonconforming folk.”
7. “One of the biggest battlefields upon which the fight for transgender rights is taking place daily are restrooms,” the website contends.
“Obviously, we believe that every transgender person should have the right to use the restroom they want to,” the site states. “However, we also realize that … many transgender individuals still face both verbal and physical harassment simply for using the restroom. Nobody should have to face that - and that is why we created REFUGE.”
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging accident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar incidents.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️