1. Be confident. This is your chance to be your best self.
2. Make your first impression memorable.
3. Don't go to the 8am yoga mixer. No one will be there.
4. It's okay to make mistakes.
5. To make friends, find common ground. For example...
6. And if you did weird things at home, don't be afraid to bring it to your new college friends.
7. If you forgot to get something for your dorm room, go to Bed, Bath, and Beyond and get it. You know what they say...
8. So you're never been to a real party? That's alright. Fake it to you make it.
9. Put on 90s hip-hop and R&B to get the party going...
...or make sure you trust the DJ.
10. Skip the pre-game, but crush the party.
11. Be bold. Kiss them...
...if they actually want it.
12. Also, it's the beginning of the school year. Make out with everyone!
13. It's okay to say no (to a dumb party, to bad decisions, etc)...
14. ...but even if it blows up in your face, it'll will work out in the end.
15. And finally -- college is hard. You deserve nice things.
You're ready! Go out there and have some fun!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!