24 Times Jess From "New Girl" Was 100% Actually You
"I feel like I want to murder someone. And also I want soft pretzels."
1. When she voiced this undeniable truth.
2. When she straight-up admitted she has no idea what she's doing in life and you were like, word.
3. When she had this perfect response to her GODDAMN HAIR JUST NOT GOING RIGHT.
There is literally nothing more annoying.
4. When she was each and every one of us at the end of a long, crappy day.
5. When she had the perfect reaction to this blasphemous statement.
6. When she summed up the eternal struggle of anyone who's experienced PMS.
7. And perfectly described how much period pains SUCK.
8. When she got completely shitfaced and had this conversation.
9. When she was having one of those miserable, over-thinking-everything kind of days.
10. And when she had this stark realisation.
11. When she knew the only answer was solitude, Taylor Swift, and wine.
12. When she agreed with the statement "Home is where the bra isn't" as much as you do.
13. When she made it clear that anyone who questions your pyjamas probably has no place in your life.
14. When she was all ~empowered~ and didn't care who knew it.
15. When she was going through a break-up and this reaction was just way too real.
16. And summed up just how much of an emotional rollercoaster break-ups are.
17. And of course reached this inevitable phase.
18. When she really wasn't into overt PDAs.
Even when you're in a relationship you do kind of still think this. It's a fact of life.