47 Surprising Things You Didn't Know About Kim Kardashian
She uses a $20,000 designer handbag for North's diapers, for starters.
1. Before becoming famous, Kim ran a closet organisation and personal styling business. Her first client was the singer Brandy, before moving on to the likes of Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton.
2. However, those gifs screengrabs of scenes showing Kim being ordered to clean Paris' closet, and the one where Paris tells her to stop talking? As entertaining as they are, those conversations actually never happened. The captions are totally fake.
4. If she could go back to school, she'd pay more attention in history class, because when she travels and visits castles and art galleries, she hears about "all these kings and queens and families" and doesn't understand it.
5. She dated Michael Jackson's nephew, Tito Joe Jackson, between the ages of 14 and 16.
6. At the time, her late father, Robert Kardashian told her that she might get "comments" and abuse from being in an interracial relationship.
7. He also wrote her a letter telling her her body would "lead to attention from men," but to "understand her self-worth."
8. She's actually been married three times her first marriage was to a music producer, Damon Thomas, when she was 19. They divorced three years later.
9. Despite numerous jokes at the time, Kim's second marriage to Kris Humphries actually lasted a lot longer than 72 days.
10. In fact, due to numerous legal disagreements between the pair, they actually ended up being officially married for nearly two years. The divorce was granted just two months before Kim gave birth to North West.
13. During the early stages of their relationship, Kanye West cleared out Kim's entire closet and replaced her clothes with items he approved of.
14. When she objected and asked if she could "save some items for my daughter one day?" Kanye said: "Well, if she's going to be our daughter she's never going to wear those."
15. During her pregnancy with North she bought multiple strollers because she wanted to ensure that one matched the baby's skin tone.
16. Kim and Kanye had no real intention of calling their baby North until both Anna Wintour and Pharrell Williams told them they should.
17. She believes the "worst thing on the planet" is when women's foundation is too light.
18. The shot that ended up on the cover of Paper magazine, as well as this fully nude shot, were never pre-planned. The only planned photo was the one of her balancing the champagne glass on her butt.
19. But after the photographer showed her other shots he'd produced in the past, they decided on a whim to shoot the two nude photos after the magazine staff had left.
20. It was kept so secret that her mother and manager Kris Jenner didn't even know, and called her on the day the magazine went to print, screaming: "You didn't fucking warn me!"
21. Kim's response?: "Relax, it's my shoot, my body, my life."
22. Her idol is Elizabeth Taylor. After she died, Kim spent £65,000 dollars on jewellery at the sale of her estate.
23. She also came close to buying Taylor's former home: "It was just so enchanting, with a garden with really pretty trellises and beautiful roses."
24. But eventually decided not to: "It wasn't realistic for me to purchase. It only had a one-car garage."
25. She refuses to wear flat shoes unless she's on a treadmill.
26. She loves cars, and believes that Rolls Royces are ideal if you have children, because they're "low to put in the car seat and the baby."
27. At their wedding, she and Kanye decided against traditional name card settings and instead had the name of all 150 guests engraved into a marble table.
28. They chose Paris for their pre-wedding celebrations because that's where they fell in love, and Florence for the actual event because that's where North was conceived.
29. She has a nutritionist who changes her diet every 10 days.
31. The company under which she licenses all of her products and was formed in 2007 is called Kimsaprincess Inc.
32. And her username on MySpace was Princess Kimberly.
33. Her hair and makeup takes an hour and a half every day.
34. But for big events like the Met Ball, it can take three or four hours.
35. Her makeup removal routine involves £1,130 worth of products.
36. She feels "really blessed" to love the process of having her hair and makeup done.
37. She uses a large Hermes Birkin handbag as her diaper bag. These bags range in price from $12,000 to $200,000.
38. She doesn't drink or do drugs, aside from "five shots of vodka in Las Vegas every three years".
39. During her first pregnancy she was criticised for gaining weight. But the reason was because she was suffering from the potentially life-threatening condition pre-eclampsia which causes swelling.
40. However, she also put it down to god "teaching her a lesson" for "thinking she's so hot."
42. After North's birth, she and Kanye sent photos of a different baby to their friends to see who would try and sell them to the media. Sure enough, some of them did.
43. She's had botox and fillers but denies having had butt implants, a nose job, lip injections and a face lift.
44. In fact, she directs people to this photo from her yearbook to prove her lack of surgery.
45. She rarely wears underwear.
46. When filming for Keeping Up With The Kardashians, the cameras really rolling – Kim doesn't even take her mic off to go to the bathroom.
47. And, finally, if she was a man for the day she'd have sex with herself.