When we interviewed Leona Lewis last month, we thought it only appropriate seeing as she's a passionate animal rights activist, to get her thoughts on what it's like being a vegetarian. And here's what she told us...
1. You will be asked countless times why you're a vegetarian, and everyone's answer will be different.
2. Every vegetarian's choices are different, too.
3. The most annoying thing vegetarians hear is, "Where do you get your protein from?"
4. You hear "So how do you actually eat?" more times than you can count.
5. And no, we really don't need to eat fish!
6. We also don't just eat side dishes.
7. Non-vegetarians often tell us meat horror stories at inopportune moments.
8. It feels good that there's less taboo around being vegetarian the more time that goes by.
9. Although people do sometimes forget about us.
10. Eating out can be hard, too.
11. We're sick to death of mushroom risotto.
12. We also don't all wear hemp.
13. The most challenging part of being vegetarian is having to be organised when you're away from your comfort zone.
14. For plenty of us, being vegetarian is as much to do with the environment as it is animals.
15. And, finally, the one thing we'd like to say to non-vegetarians is try giving up meat for one day a week.
It'd be good to give it up one day a week. There's an initiative called Meat Free Mondays. Giving it up for one day a week is good for your health and the environment.