It's been reported today that Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield have split after three years together.
What was initially said to be a "break" is now apparently a breakup and we're already in mourning for this perfect couple. And this is why they should get back together immediately.
1. When they hit the red carpet, Emma and Andrew looked nothing short of goddamn perfect, every time.
2. But really, they were more interested in gazing at each other than anything else.
3. Seriously. Look how ~into~ each other they were.
4. There were times when Andrew just couldn't take his eyes off Emma.
5. And the way he spoke about her was just so unbelievably cute.
6. He basically worshipped the ground she walked on.
7. And moments like this were the definition of Relationship Goals.
8. But it was the moments away from the red carpets that were the cutest.
9. Like when they cosied up on the street, clutching a bag of groceries before having a night in on the sofa.
10. They went unnoticed in the streets of New York because they looked like any other flirtatious, loved-up couple.
11. Their hands fitted together perfectly.
12. And Emma just couldn't help but smile whenever she was around him.
13. Oh, and hug him too. Because his hugs were probably the best.
14. And yet again, it didn't really matter who else was in the room.
15. But they were adorably goofy too.
16. And they teased each other like every good couple does.
17. This happened quite a lot.
18. And they did stuff like this just to entertain each other.
19. They basically just laughed all the damn time.
20. They also used their celebrity couple status for good causes.
21. On more than one occasion.
22. But mainly we loved them for their cute, tender moments.
23. Like this.
24. And when they had moments like this on set but not in character.
25. They had the perfect connection.
26. And if you're not convinced by now, this should do it.
"I will write a book one day about how I feel about every aspect of Emma Stone. She's a full genius, or she has found her genius and she's doing it so softly and beautifully. She's just the sun."