1. When Anne Hathaway gave zero shits about revealing details of her "feline fitness regime".
2. When Tina Fey and Amy Poehler used George Clooney's award as an opportunity to instead talk about how badass his wife, Amal, is.
3. When Mayim Bialik put this douchebag firmly in his place.
4. When Taylor Swift had the perfect comeback to the "But you only ever write songs about your ex-boyfriends" criticism.
5. When Jennifer Lawrence wasn't afraid to give this question the answer it deserved.
6. And then dismissed yet another question that focused solely around her looks because HELLO THERE IS MORE TO WOMEN.
7. When Zooey Deschanel pointed out that women can wear dresses AND be feminists because OBVIOUSLY.
8. And reminded everyone that judging women on the way they look, talk and act is goddamn sexist every time.
9. When Scarlett Johansson couldn't even with questions about her underwear.
10. When Emma Stone deployed excellent levels of sass to deal with this comment.
11. When Megan Fox totally owned this reporter.
12. When Nicki Minaj spoke for every woman who hasn't been given the professional credit they deserve.
13. When Rashida Jones was all, "Are you actually kidding me?"
14. When Alice Eve and Simon Pegg completely reversed this question.
15. And when Alice Eve gave this response when she was asked, "Aren't you a little too beautiful to be a science officer?"
* FACE PALM *
16. When Tina Fey and Amy Poehler wondered why they were being asked questions about their handbags when they have working brains in their heads.
17. When Elisabeth Moss used her time on the mani cam to do this.
18. And Julianne Moore just straight-up refused to take part.
19. When Taylor Swift reminded us that women should do whatever and dress however they damn well please.
20. When Megan Fox brought up how much women are judged in work.
21. And when Emma Watson gave this career advice to a young woman.
22. When Lauren Conrad gave the most perfect response imaginable to this question.
23. When Tina Fey and Amy Poehler praised Matthew McConaughey for his ~~valiant~~ weight loss.
24. When Jennifer Lawrence shut down a reporter who asked about her weight rather than her job.
25. When Taylor Swift remained composed in the wake of this ridiculous comment.
26. And when Rihanna put an end to a similar line of questioning.
27. When Cate Blanchett made this very valid point.
28. When Jennifer Garner highlighted how different the questions directed at her and husband Ben Affleck really are.
29. When Nicki Minaj reminded all women to ALWAYS speak their minds.
30. When Mindy Kaling revealed the key to her success.
We should all be more like Mindy Kaling.