33 Times Celebrities Stood Up For Feminism In 2015
"If a woman speaks up and has a voice and is assertive, she's going to be called a brat. I don't see a man being called a brat."
1. When Amy Poehler reminded this guy to check his privilege.
2. When Ariana Grande was sick of being referred to in relation to her ~love interests~ rather than people using her GODDAMN NAME.
3. And made this excellent point.
4. When Channing Tatum was asked why he'd go to Sandra Bullock's home if there was a zombie apocalypse, and he gave this incredible answer.
5. When Meryl Streep made it clear that men have just as big a part to play in equality as women do.
Slay, Meryl. 🙏