31 Times The Cast Of "Harry Potter" Gave You Friendship Goals
WARNING: This may make you emotional.
1. When Rupert Grint and Tom Felton got hammered together in Vegas. 🙌
2. When Emma Watson teased Daniel Radcliffe in the most affectionate of ways.
3. And made sure he was looking his best.
4. When Emma and Rupert proved they're so close they don't even need to exchange words anymore.
5. And so the thought of passionately kissing just made them LOL.
6. When Tom Felton and Matthew Lewis met up for a round of golf.
7. And hung out with Helena Bonham Carter and Warwick Davis.
8. When Emma and Matthew went all ~moody teenagers~ on us.
9. And now they're all grown up, they support the hell out of each other's careers. Whether it's Emma praising Matthew's new show...
10. ...Or Matthew calling Emma an "inspirational woman" as he backed her HeForShe campaign.
11. When Daniel and Tom proved the best friendships are ones where you can tease each other.
12. And their silliness is still going strong.
13. Seriously, this is legit incredible.
14. In fact, Tom's banter now extends to Instagram.
15. And it's just as amazing when Matthew gets in on the social media action.
16. Because they rib each other on Twitter so perfectly.
17. Then there was the time when Emma and Tom got down.
18. And when Tom straight up crashed a Weasley family reunion.
19. Because their friendship is so strong that they'll do stuff like this.
20. And express admiration for each other at any opportunity.
21. And when they hug it's just too cute for words.
22. But then Daniel said this to Tom and it was whole new levels of perfect.
23. Then there was the time when the golden three were adorable on set.
24. And Emma got emotional and clung to Rupert's arm at the London premiere of the final film. 💔
25. Probably because it's clear that they've had each other's backs from the very beginning.
26. And will stand up for one another always.
27. Because whether they're just hanging out, chatting and eating pizza...
28. Or busting some sychronised dance moves...
29. Or wearing kilts at weddings...
30. Or executing the most goddamn perfect high five of all time.
31. They have an unbreakable bond.
And will always be friends. ❤️
Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!