1. Last night, Cheryl Cole and her new husband, Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini, threw a big party to celebrate their shock marriage.
The pair got married at the start of the month in a secret ceremony held abroad with a reported four guests. This bash was for the rest of their pals who weren’t there on the big day.
2. And while Cheryl looked predictably GORGEOUS, there was one thing she missed in the getting ready process. This:
3. That’s right – the “Mrs C” tattoo she had inked on her neck during her marriage to he-who-shall-not-be-named.
Her seriously glam up-do meant the tattoo was clearly visible.
5. This is the tattoo up close.
Maybe Jean-Bernard is just very understanding. Or maybe she’s planning to turn the C into a F and a V?
6. She was rumoured to be having the tattoo removed a year ago, but it seems she’s been a bit sidetracked what with recording a new album and casually getting married again without warning.
Oh and she’s also currently No. 1 in the midweek singles charts so she has been pretty busy.