2. Other times, it’s down to a spelling mistake.
Hayden Panettiere has the phrase, ‘live without regrets’ in Italian inked on her back. Only problem is that it should read ‘Vivere senza rimipianti’ but hers says ‘Vivere senza rimpianti’.
Oh the irony.
3. In fact, you’d have thought celebrities would’ve avoided tattoos in foreign languages altogether.
See David Beckham’s Hindi ‘Vihctoria’ tattoo.
4. Especially when they clearly have trouble with their French adjectives and nouns.
Rihanna wanted ‘rebellious flower’ on her neck. What she has is ‘flower rebel’.
6. Some celebrity tattoo fails occur when they decide to commemorate their marriage, like Cheryl Cole did.
It’s never a good idea to get ‘Mrs C’ tattooed on your neck when your husband is Ashley Cole.
8. …While Kerry Katona resorted to this elaborate design to cover up her ex-husband Mark’s name.
She said it represents a phoenix rising from the ashes.
Or, you know, a messy divorce.