1. Update: BreatheHeavy.com, which published the pictures of Justin Bieber, retracted the images Saturday.
The retraction — titled “THIS *WAS* JUSTIN BIEBER’S CALVIN KLEIN PHOTO SANS PHOTOSHOP” and posted with an image from the original ad campaign — states that the site received a cease and desist order from Bieber’s team. In response, the site pulled the pictures.
“Because BreatheHeavy is not about making anyone feel bad or intentionally stirring the pot (and are definitely not here for lawsuits), we shall retract the story per request,” the retraction states.
2. Original story:
3. Everyone had a lot of ~feelings~ when this Calvin Klein campaign featuring Justin Bieber was unveiled to the world earlier this week.
4. But it appears that some Photoshop wizardry was carried out on Biebs.
5. An unretouched photo of Bieber has been obtained by BreatheHeavy.com, and it appears to show the extent of the digital alterations.
The site has gained exclusive access to the image, which it says is genuine. This has not been confirmed by Calvin Klein, however.
7. Have a look at this GIF to see the difference between the unretouched image and the final campaign.