After months of speculation about her pregnancy, Cheryl gave birth to her first child with Liam Payne last week. Here's everything we know about the new arrival so far.
1. Cheryl and Liam announced the news with coordinated Instagram posts and adorable captions.
Cheryl said she was "madly in love" and "overwhelmingly happy."
While Liam said that the birth of his son was his "favourite memory" and he was "in awe" of Cheryl.
2. The baby was born in a fancy AF London hospital.
3. There's a lot of speculation over what his name will be.
And people are actually really digging "Alfie Payne."
4. Cheryl and the baby will be living in Liam's mansion in Woking.
5. It's looking ~unlikely~ that we'll see any more photos of him.
6. The baby may have eased tensions between the members of Girls Aloud.
In fact, Nadine was one of the first to congratulate the pair after the news went public.
And Sarah Harding followed suit.
Of course, Cheryl's favourite former bandmates, Nicola Roberts and Kimberley Walsh, also shared their excitement. Nicola posted this photo of the three of them.
Alongside this lovely caption.
And Kimberley commented on Cheryl's photo of Liam and the baby with a string of happy emojis.
7. Khloé Kardashian, who first met Cheryl three years ago, also sent her congratulations.
8. Cheryl's immediate family have remained quiet on the subject of the new arrival, but her uncle has said it's "about time" she found happiness.
Speaking to North News, yesterday Paul Tweedy said:
I have literally just found out about it this morning. I have just got off the phone to her dad Gary, who told me. He and Joan [Cheryl's mother] are down there now. It's about time she was happy. I do hope to see the baby next time she comes up.