2. Recently she shared this photo of herself. You’ll probably agree that she looks incredible.
And we all know how hard she’s been working to lose her ‘baby weight,’ because she mentions it in approximately 92% of the sentences she says.
3. The only slight issue is that when she went out later that day, her figure looked different.
It was almost as though her hips had been trimmed down a bit* in the original selfie.
*And yes, that is a technical term.
5. It’s not the first time suspicious things have gone on in Kim’s Instagram photos. Remember the time she posted this photo after a work out?
7. Everyone was like, ‘Wow, she looks amazing’. Until some Photoshop wizard was like, ‘No, look at the door frame…’
Now, we’re not architectural experts or anything, but door frames don’t tend to be curved like they are here.
The distortion also occurs around Kim’s torso, which usually happens when waistlines are digitally altered.
8. And as for the other picture, there’s quite a few things going on.
For starters, the curvature of the door is completely different to the first photo.
The floor is also wobbly, following the exact shape of Kim’s waist and hips.
The outline of Kim’s perfectly flat stomach is also blurred.
We contacted Kim’s representative who denied that Photoshop was used to edit the photos.
13. And here’s a picture a photographer took in almost EXACTLY the same spot.
She looks different and the pavement isn’t wiggling around all over the place.
18. Then there was the time Miranda Kerr shared this photo of her at a Victoria’s Secret show.
19. Only problem was, someone found the original photo where her waist was bigger.
20. She had an explanation for this one…
“Hi guys, here is the original VS image! When I re-posted the photo this week to support the girls I screen grabbed it off the internet when I was working in Japan. I had no idea it was photoshopped. All good intentions- sorry for the confusion and congratulations to the girls for such a great show! <3 “
21. But what about this one of her posing in a hotel corridor?
23. Miranda Kerr also shared this photo of her at a showbiz bash, showing off her stomach in a cut-away dress.
24. However, this original photo from the event is slightly different.
Not only does her waist look slimmer, but Miranda’s hand looks like it could’ve been caught up in the editing, with it appearing bigger and a different shape.
We have contacted Miranda Kerr’s representative, but haven’t received any comment.
26. TV presenter, Donnatella seemed to be taking a leaf out of Kim Kardashian’s book with this post-work out photo.
28. And finally, Britney Spears’ Instagram followers were quick to accuse her of Photoshopping this snap.
Why? Because they suggested she’d ‘drawn on her abs’.
Whether this is just a clever spray tan rather than Photoshop will probably never be confirmed as Britney hasn’t responded to the comments.
We reached out to Britney Spears’ representative who didn’t comment.