1. Crossing the bridge into Wales at the start of each term and being SO EXCITED.
2. Abbreviating Talybont to "Taly".
3. Secretly knowing that whichever hall you're in, Talybont South is by far the best of the Talybonts.
4. Being able to use the toilet, brush your teeth, AND shower simultaneously in the bathrooms of Talybont North.
5. Being terrified of the steam from your shower escaping through the gap in the door of your bathroom and setting the fire alarm off.
This will happen several times during your first year. Occasionally at 2am, which is fun.