1. One of the Vatican’s primary Twitter accounts tweeted a story about Batman Thursday night, prompting confusion and concerns that the account had been hacked.
Holy switcheroo! Batman has grown bitter, more vengeful with the years http://t.co/bvDSGhqUV5— VaticanCommunication
Cardinal Timothy Dolan delivers remarks at the Catholic University of America. This is actually the best photo of any Cardinal that has ever existed.
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎