1. Last week, before the U.S. played Belgium in the World Cup, the U.S. Ambassador to the U.K. made a bet with his counterpart from Belgium.
Matthew Barzun offered to cook American pancakes for Guy Trouveroy if the U.S. lost its game. (If the U.S. won, Trouveroy was to make waffles.)
2. Team U.S.A. lost a heartbreaker of a game to the Belgian team, so Barzun headed over to the Belgian Embassy today to keep his end of the deal.
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- Over 18,000 households in Flint, Michigan, will receive new water lines, more than two years after dangerous levels of lead were found in the city's water supply.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥