1. Sesame Street made a parody of Les Miserables (complete with music) and oh my God, it’s beautiful.
2. Cookie Monster plays Jean Bon-Bon, a French man searching for some delicious cookies.
3. He finds cookies, because of course he does, and that’s when things get substantially more awesome.
4. Despite her sad song, an Anne Hathaway lookalike named “Flantine” fails to convince Jean Bon-Bon to share his cookies.
6. Jean Bon-Bon’s failure to share leads to a revolution…
7. But then he has a personal revelation and comes to his senses.
8. IT’S SO GOOD.
- Stanford University tried to buy its way out of federal Title IX investigations into how it handles sex assault cases, say two women.
- Two juveniles charged with arson in connection with the Tennessee wildfires that killed 14.
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.
- Trump has reportedly picked Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt to lead the EPA. He's opposed Obama's climate change policies.