1. Sesame Street made a parody of Les Miserables (complete with music) and oh my God, it’s beautiful.
2. Cookie Monster plays Jean Bon-Bon, a French man searching for some delicious cookies.
3. He finds cookies, because of course he does, and that’s when things get substantially more awesome.
4. Despite her sad song, an Anne Hathaway lookalike named “Flantine” fails to convince Jean Bon-Bon to share his cookies.
6. Jean Bon-Bon’s failure to share leads to a revolution…
7. But then he has a personal revelation and comes to his senses.
8. IT’S SO GOOD.
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏