You can buy tickets to win the album art here before August 17th — they’re $5.00 apiece and all the proceeds go to Child’s Play, a charity that donates games and toys to hospitals and domestic violence shelters worldwide.
And, of course, the record used in the artwork is the album “Hooked on a Feeling” by Blue Swede.
3. You can check out Spiotto’s other pop-culture inspired album covers on his website.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭