1. Fashion house Rodarte debuted five out-of-this-world Star Wars dresses on the New York Fashion Week runway Tuesday.
2. Want this dress, you know you do.
3. No need for the deflector shields on this gown to be operational.
4. Are we on Tatooine or am I just seeing double?
6. Use the fierce, Luke.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.