1. This video of two Irish lads getting overexcited about the arrival of the “ice cream van” shouldn’t be as funny as it is.
2. The video was taken by the smaller boy’s godmother, who was babysitting the two children. “They were fine, no injuries,” she commented on Facebook. “Their mammy Karen Naughton was always in hospital when she was small so they are taking after her.”
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says.
- President Trump can order himself a Coke with the simple push of a red button installed at his desk in the Oval Office 🔴