1. This “Barbie Plastic Surgery” game, recommended for ages 9+ and available for iPhone and iPad, lets you give a very overweight “Barbie” liposuction to make her pretty again. The game is obviously not affiliated with Mattel’s Barbie.
3. “We’ll need to make small cuts on problem areas and suck out the extra fat. Will you operate her, doctor?”
6. As the last step, you stitch the wound up and cover it with bandages…
8. Then, you move on to Barbie’s “fat face.”
10. Finally, you wrap her head up in bandages.
11. What will Barbie look like after her plastic surgery?
13. The last stage in the game lets you dress the newly beautiful Barbie up in fancy clothes, hair and makeup.
14. The game then compares your “before” and “after” Barbies before asking if you want to play again.
16. Update - Jan. 13: The game has been renamed “Plastic Surgery Barbara” and is available in the iTunes store.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲