1. This “Barbie Plastic Surgery” game, recommended for ages 9+ and available for iPhone and iPad, lets you give a very overweight “Barbie” liposuction to make her pretty again. The game is obviously not affiliated with Mattel’s Barbie.
3. “We’ll need to make small cuts on problem areas and suck out the extra fat. Will you operate her, doctor?”
6. As the last step, you stitch the wound up and cover it with bandages…
8. Then, you move on to Barbie’s “fat face.”
10. Finally, you wrap her head up in bandages.
11. What will Barbie look like after her plastic surgery?
13. The last stage in the game lets you dress the newly beautiful Barbie up in fancy clothes, hair and makeup.
14. The game then compares your “before” and “after” Barbies before asking if you want to play again.
16. Update - Jan. 13: The game has been renamed “Plastic Surgery Barbara” and is available in the iTunes store.
- "I do like him. I love getting his ideas." Donald Trump says he's asked President Obama for advice on cabinet appointments.
- Passenger plane carrying at least 47 people crashes in Pakistan, was en route to Islamabad. Rescue efforts underway.
- Fake news fools most Americans who read it — and Facebook is a major source, a BuzzFeed News survey has found 📰❌
- An adorable 3-year-old boy proudly covered his kitchen with carrots in the greatest carrot heist of all time 😂👏