2. The song’s creator/lead singer Orit Jean Arfa posted this explanation on YouTube along with the video:
Miley Cyrus raised eyebrows and tongues with her hyper-sexual performance of her hit “We Can’t Stop” at the MTV Video Music Awards. But concerned Jewish parents need not fear! A new video take on Miley’s song has channeled her defiant spirit towards a worthy cause: defending Jewish rights to live and thrive in the land of Israel. Jews can’t stop building, loving, praying, doing what we want in their land, in their homes. Too quote Miley, “Only God can Judge ya. Forget the haters, cuz Somebody loves ya.
- Donald Trump criticized NATO, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and the European Union in an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.