1. Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge (aka Kate Middleton) and Prince Harry visited the Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden Friday to inaugurate the facility and announce a new film and television scholarship program.
3. The Leavesden Studio also houses “The Warner Bros Studio Tour London – The Making Of Harry Potter,” a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the movies that’s located next to the main lot.
5. Kate, now in her sixth month of pregnancy, was glowing.
6. ROYAL BABY BUMP ALERT.
7. At the start of the tour, the royals were given a history of the facility and shown props from the Batman films. Prince Harry and Prince William were clearly fans of the movies.
11. William appeared to particularly enjoy the Batpod, Batman’s super motorcycle.
#royal #Kate #William calls the bike “awesome” http://t.co/s9pge2W4Hi— Paul Harrison
13. “You need bat ears!” Prince Harry gestured to his older brother.
#royal more of #William on his new toy - #Harry does batman ears! http://t.co/KNaJ3GQUXk— Paul Harrison
14. As the royals entered the world of Harry Potter, author J.K. Rowling was on hand to greet them.
We were also delighted to welcome @jk_rowling to the Great Hall here at the Studio Tour today #RoyalVisitHogwarts http://t.co/zZkuXs36jw— WarnerBrosStudioTour
15. Kate in particular seemed very eager to talk to the author. William had earlier confessed that he had seen all the Harry Potter movies but not read the books, while Kate had done both.
16. William delivered a brief speech praising the U.K.’s film legacy and J.K. Rowling’s “inspirational” books.
17. William: “I’m over the moon just to have seen the real Batmobile and Batpod. On the other hand, Harry’s just excited to see a real life talking owl… I haven’t told him yet that Harry Potter is fictional, so please keep the secret for a little longer.”
Welcome to Hogwarts @ClarenceHouse! #RoyalVisitHogwarts http://t.co/ajTwj0hiS5— WarnerBrosStudioTour
22. The royals were accompanied by 500 children and adults from charities they support.
23. Kate checked out Hagrid’s costume.
28. They both made some amazing faces.
30. Seriously, just watch it for yourself.
31. While the Duke and Duchess dueled, Harry communed with his fellow gingers at the Burrow, home of the red-headed Weasley family. One of the guides remarked that they’d had to have made the Burrow taller if the prince had been in the film.
32. William and Harry tried out the flying Ford Anglia from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
The Duke and Prince Harry got behind the wheel of Mr Weasley’s flying Ford Anglia #RoyalVisitHogwarts http://t.co/lDz1VFWyom— WarnerBrosStudioTour
33. Finally, the royal trio visited Diagon Alley.
37. At the end of the tour, the royals were presented with their own hand-carved wands.
38. William, Kate and Harry stayed at the studios for an hour longer than scheduled (seemingly because they were having so much fun) and had to dash off to another royal engagement.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀