6. When Iceland’s singer was revealed to be the Norse God of Thunder.
So the internet drew its own conclusions.
8. When Sweden’s unleashed its smörgåsbord of awesome.
As most viewers were well into their drinking games at this point in the evening, Greece’s performance was one of the highlights of the night.
Inner turmoil? Imminent battle with an evil alternate-universe version of himself? Watch and decide for yourself.
11. Romania’s flamboyant opera dubstep vampire performance. All of it.
- President Donald Trump's first meeting with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping will take place at the president's Mar-A-Lago resort in Florida April 6 and 7.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- People in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet for 74 days— at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year 😱