6. When Iceland’s singer was revealed to be the Norse God of Thunder.
So the internet drew its own conclusions.
8. When Sweden’s unleashed its smörgåsbord of awesome.
As most viewers were well into their drinking games at this point in the evening, Greece’s performance was one of the highlights of the night.
Inner turmoil? Imminent battle with an evil alternate-universe version of himself? Watch and decide for yourself.
11. Romania’s flamboyant opera dubstep vampire performance. All of it.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 247 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- US Soccer suspended Hope Solo for 6 months after she called Sweden's team "cowards" during the Rio Olympics ❌⚽️
- Donald Trump's campaign paid a Barnes & Noble $55,055 to buy more than 3,500 hardcover copies of his book.