1. The ads for Japanese mushroom company Hokuto are far more erotic than you’d expect for edible fungi.
2. They all feature a young housewife and a handsome “mushroom fairy” man, who appears suddenly out of thin air and invades the housewife’s personal space.
3. He often removes clothing in order to make his point.
4. The ads aren’t exactly… subtle.
5. I mean…
6. Yeah. Mushrooms.
7. The latest commercial takes it to a whole new level.
8. I mean, seriously. This mushroom fairy’s being more than a little aggressive.
9. Not to mention sexual.
10. That’s definitely inappropriate.
11. It was all a dream! Which only makes it slightly less creepy!
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.