1. The ads for Japanese mushroom company Hokuto are far more erotic than you’d expect for edible fungi.
2. They all feature a young housewife and a handsome “mushroom fairy” man, who appears suddenly out of thin air and invades the housewife’s personal space.
3. He often removes clothing in order to make his point.
4. The ads aren’t exactly… subtle.
5. I mean…
6. Yeah. Mushrooms.
7. The latest commercial takes it to a whole new level.
8. I mean, seriously. This mushroom fairy’s being more than a little aggressive.
9. Not to mention sexual.
10. That’s definitely inappropriate.
11. It was all a dream! Which only makes it slightly less creepy!
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.