1. The ads for Japanese mushroom company Hokuto are far more erotic than you’d expect for edible fungi.
2. They all feature a young housewife and a handsome “mushroom fairy” man, who appears suddenly out of thin air and invades the housewife’s personal space.
3. He often removes clothing in order to make his point.
4. The ads aren’t exactly… subtle.
5. I mean…
6. Yeah. Mushrooms.
7. The latest commercial takes it to a whole new level.
8. I mean, seriously. This mushroom fairy’s being more than a little aggressive.
9. Not to mention sexual.
10. That’s definitely inappropriate.
11. It was all a dream! Which only makes it slightly less creepy!
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱