1. The ads for Japanese mushroom company Hokuto are far more erotic than you’d expect for edible fungi.
2. They all feature a young housewife and a handsome “mushroom fairy” man, who appears suddenly out of thin air and invades the housewife’s personal space.
3. He often removes clothing in order to make his point.
4. The ads aren’t exactly… subtle.
5. I mean…
6. Yeah. Mushrooms.
7. The latest commercial takes it to a whole new level.
8. I mean, seriously. This mushroom fairy’s being more than a little aggressive.
9. Not to mention sexual.
10. That’s definitely inappropriate.
11. It was all a dream! Which only makes it slightly less creepy!
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀