1. BEHOLD, THE SHERLOCK SERIES THREE PREVIEW TRAILER IN ALL ITS GLORY.
Truth be told, the trailer was a little anticlimactic, BUT WHO CARES, BECAUSE WHEN YOU’RE DYING OF THIRST IN THE DESERT, EVEN A LITTLE BIT OF WATER HELPS, RIGHT?
7. ALSO IMPORTANT: John has a moustache.
11. BBC One hinted that a surprise would be coming at the end of a repeat of “The Reichenbach Fall.”
Donâ€™t miss the repeat of #TheReichenbachFall tonight at 8:30pm. Our advice - keep watching to the very end! #Sherlock
Which is good because Sherlock fans deserve to be rewarded for undergoing that kind of emotional trauma again.
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing the repeal of Obamacare and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.