1. Sisters Sansa and Arya Stark don’t get along on Game of Thrones.
3. But offscreen, 17 year-old Sophie Turner (Sansa) and 16 year-old Maisie Williams (Arya) are the best of friends.
5. Sophie and Maisie became friends on the show’s set and have been besties ever since.
10. Sophie and Maisie appear to be spending all their free time together as they shoot Season 4 of Game of Thrones.
13. They take Vines and videos of each other to stave off boredom, and the world is GRATEFUL.
15. Seriously. How great are these?
20. After not seeing each other for months, they recently reunited while filming in Belfast.
21. They attempted to sing “Wrecking Ball.”
24. They spoke in Australian accents.
27. And just generally and gleefully enjoyed each other’s company.
- U.S. President Barack Obama said that world leaders at the G7 summit are "rattled" by the rise of Donald Trump — and rightly so.
- The UK will be the first country to issue letters for same-sex couples abroad to ensure their next-of-kin rights are upheld.
- And these Syrians have returned home after surviving the siege that destroyed Homs, the third-largest city in the country.