1. Sisters Sansa and Arya Stark don’t get along on Game of Thrones.
3. But offscreen, 17 year-old Sophie Turner (Sansa) and 16 year-old Maisie Williams (Arya) are the best of friends.
5. Sophie and Maisie became friends on the show’s set and have been besties ever since.
10. Sophie and Maisie appear to be spending all their free time together as they shoot Season 4 of Game of Thrones.
13. They take Vines and videos of each other to stave off boredom, and the world is GRATEFUL.
15. Seriously. How great are these?
20. After not seeing each other for months, they recently reunited while filming in Belfast.
21. They attempted to sing “Wrecking Ball.”
24. They spoke in Australian accents.
27. And just generally and gleefully enjoyed each other’s company.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎