1. The first official pictures of the Cambridge family were released Monday. In a break from tradition, the royal couple decided against a formal photoshoot and released pictures from their personal family photo album.
2. The pictures were taken earlier this month in the garden of the Middletons’ family home in Bucklebury, west of London, where the young couple stayed after their son’s birth. Kate’s father Michael Middleton snapped the images.
3. This is the first time the young heir to the British throne has been photographed since he was brought home from the hospital on July 23, one day after he was born.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.