1. The first official pictures of the Cambridge family were released Monday. In a break from tradition, the royal couple decided against a formal photoshoot and released pictures from their personal family photo album.
2. The pictures were taken earlier this month in the garden of the Middletons’ family home in Bucklebury, west of London, where the young couple stayed after their son’s birth. Kate’s father Michael Middleton snapped the images.
3. This is the first time the young heir to the British throne has been photographed since he was brought home from the hospital on July 23, one day after he was born.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.