2. The shirt quoted one of the most famous lines from the beloved 1987 movie:
Wynand Mullins told Stuff that he received a few strange looks from other passengers while waiting to board his flight from Sydney to Auckland and was approached by a flight attendant soon after he took his seat:
“The flight attendant said to me: ‘Are you able to remove it because some of the passengers are quite intimidated by it’. I thought it was all a bit silly. The person next to me was laughing, because they knew the movie.”
Mr Mullins said he didn’t have another shirt to wear and hoped he would get to wear a pilot’s shirt - but wondered how the other passengers would then react to that.
The flight attendant left in search of another T-shirt but never returned - and didn’t make eye contact with Mr Mullins again.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- EU leaders gathered for talks and agreed they want Britain to leave "as soon as possible."
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.