2. The shirt quoted one of the most famous lines from the beloved 1987 movie:
Wynand Mullins told Stuff that he received a few strange looks from other passengers while waiting to board his flight from Sydney to Auckland and was approached by a flight attendant soon after he took his seat:
“The flight attendant said to me: ‘Are you able to remove it because some of the passengers are quite intimidated by it’. I thought it was all a bit silly. The person next to me was laughing, because they knew the movie.”
Mr Mullins said he didn’t have another shirt to wear and hoped he would get to wear a pilot’s shirt - but wondered how the other passengers would then react to that.
The flight attendant left in search of another T-shirt but never returned - and didn’t make eye contact with Mr Mullins again.
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌