1. Prince William and Kate Middleton debuted their newborn son Tuesday.
3. “We are still working on a name,” William said.
5. “He’s got her looks, thankfully,” William told reporters. “He’s got way more hair than me, thank God.”
7. “He’s got quite a pair of lungs on him, I can tell you that!” Prince William told reporters.
9. “He’s a big boy. He’s quite heavy,” he added.
11. Kate told reporters that William had already changed his first diaper and he was “very good” at it.
12. “It’s such a special time,” Kate said. “Any parent will know what this feels like.”
13. “I’ll remind him of his tardiness when he’s older,” William joked. “I know you’ve all been standing here.”
14. After answering a few questions, the royal couple packed their bundle of joy up and left the hospital for Kensington Palace.
16. Welcome to the world, Baby Cambridge!
18. Watch here:
- Two weeks until Nov 8, there is no shortage of election forecasts. BuzzFeed's data reporters break down what the numbers mean.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but federal officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️