1. Prince Harry tried his hand at (American) football when he was in Colorado for the Warrior Games.
6. On Tuesday, he attempted to play some baseball with Harlem children in NYC. He told the kids that this was his first time playing the game.
7. This became obvious when one of the kids threw a baseball for him to catch.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing using offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current tax codes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸